Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A College Team Plays 10 Football Games



First of all I wish you the best test results Criminal Law I.
I just uploaded a presentation by Professor Pamela Prado sent me on the Theory of the Formation of Consent Tuesday 15 May. Is this in the notes section of the course page, which is http://segundoderechouv.googlepages.com
I remind you that tomorrow the question of Economic Law consists of all matter of imperfect competition, up to page 24 if I remember, and on Wednesday we have 16 kinds of criminal law at 6 pm with Professor Kristine Weinderlaufer, class the teacher handed me notes on the subject of international criminal law, not even whether they will be in digital document or photocopy. And I remember we ordered us to read the first pages of ROME STATUTE.
Change class to class Monday will begin Criminal Law most likely take effect from next Monday 28, and most likely is that we have classes next Monday, any information about the report back through this blog. About
room for future classes on Mondays at 6, be confirmed. Finally I remind
is next test I Procedural Law on Tuesday 29 May.

Without further ado, I cordially dismissal. PiƱa Alvear Jaime


Officer Second year A.


PD.: For those who, excited by the International Criminal Law that has been happening Professor Kristine, I asked about whether we could have more classes with she informed them she will take care of an elective course for students in fifth, to prepare for a not too distant future ...

Over and out.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment