Thursday, May 31, 2007

Cartier Pave Ring Pink

!!!!!

Important!
I inform everyone that from today, Thursday May 31 School of Law, University of Valparaiso is mobilized, and tomorrow decide whether this event is reflected by a STOP or a TAKE!.
So I urge everyone to come to school tomorrow to Manifest to decide whether we will take a strike, or whatever, but the manifestation in itself means that we are supporting the movement of the FEUV, that is, now NO WE ARE NOT IN MAKING OR UNEMPLOYED, that will decide tomorrow.
Polls are open from 9 am to 5 pm.

and giving way to other information, a little over our exclusive competence with respect to the dates proposed by the teacher to test Balbontín one LITIGATION coefficient I, which could be 14 or June 21, I express opinion respect: Those who have

CIVIL and CONSTITUTIONAL CIVIL we test on June 11 and is in principle impossible to have three days to study if 14 LITIGATION, so I consider it dismissed out of hand, and about it June 21, the test is CONSTITUTIONAL LAW JUNE 26th, and would be five days, almost a weekend, which I also consider it impractical for the level of stuff we have to date CONSTITUTIONAL. So I think that the best time to test LITIGATION I is not none of the proposals by the teacher, but the best is on TUESDAY, JUNE 19, that is what suits us most of all, the only problem we may have is that maybe the teacher does not want it to be that day, but we can insist, and if we fail, I prefer to distance, that is the day that is 21 to day 14, either way, THIS WE MUST BE DISCUSSED ON MONDAY AFTER THE LATE CIVIL.

also remind you that on Monday we CRIMINAL LAW twice!, Morning and afternoon, afternoon in Room 2 from 6.
And I remember, finally, that the copier is the point of international criminal law, are $ 195 if I remember correctly.

I say goodbye, a hug, and enjoy the weekend!. Jaime Piña


Officer Second Year In

0 comments:

Post a Comment